Molbak's Rewards FAQ
Q. What is Molbak's Rewards?
A. Molbak's Rewards gives us a way to connect with our best customers and reward you with significant savings and exclusive privileges.
Q. What are the benefits of joining Molbak's Rewards?
A. As a Molbak's Rewards member, you'll receive:
- Molbak’s Rewards points for every purchase you make. Every time you accumulate 200 points, you’ll receive a $10 award to spend on anything you like.
- Awards are available to use 24 hours after they are earned!
- Special double- and triple-point bonus days where you can watch your points pile up even faster.
- Exclusive shopping privileges and early notification of our most popular sales.
- Information-packed email updates and gardening tips.
- Members-only special offers every month.
- Access to My Molbak’s – a special corner of our website dedicated to you and your garden. Get care tips for the plants you’ve purchased. Track your monthly garden to-dos. Keep a wishlist of plants you love. How you use it is up to you!
- Lost Key Program: If your keys are ever lost, your Molbak’s Rewards key tag assures that they can be dropped in any mailbox and returned to you, postage paid.
Q. How do I join Molbak's Rewards?
A. To join Molbak’s Rewards, register online and we’ll mail you your Molbak’s Rewards card within 7-10 business days. Or you can register at the store and a Molbak’s cashier will issue your Molbak’s Rewards card on the spot. Once you’ve registered, we'll get to work setting up your online Molbak’s Rewards account. When complete, we’ll notify you via email and help you sign in to your new Molbak’s Rewards account.
Q. Why do I need to provide an email address when I sign up for Molbak's Rewards?
A. To stay earth-friendly, we use email to let you know each time you earn a $10 award. We also use email to notify you of exclusive specials, member-only benefits and updates to the program.
Q. Is there a fee to join Molbak's Rewards?
A. No. Molbak's Rewards is free for our customers. No joining fees. No membership fees.
Q. Will I need to present my Molbak's Rewards card or key tag when I make a purchase to receive Molbak's Rewards points?
A. In order to earn Molbak’s Rewards points on your purchases, you must let the cashier know that you are a Molbak's Rewards member at the time of the transaction. You can either present your Molbak’s Rewards card or key tag, or simply tell the cashier your name, phone number or address information so that he or she can access your account and make sure you get points for your purchases.
Q. How often will I receive email communications with Molbak's Rewards?
A. Molbak's Rewards members can expect to receive 6-12 emails a month depending on the time of year and the savings opportunities we have to share. For your convenience, we will include a link at the bottom of every email correspondence so that you can adjust your contact preferences if necessary.
A. Molbak’s Rewards points add up to big savings at Molbak’s. Here’s how it works:
- Simply present your Molbak’s Rewards card or key tag, or mention to the cashier that you’re a Molbak’s Rewards member at checkout.
- Earn 1 point for every dollar you spend at Molbak’s. (Exclusions apply. See below.)
- Every time you accumulate 200 points, you’ll receive a $10 Molbak’s award to spend on anything you like.
Some details worth noting:
Accruing Points: Points are rounded to the nearest dollar.
Earning Awards: Accumulate 200 points and we’ll send you an email letting you know that you’ve earned a $10 award. No coupons or vouchers—your award is automatically added to your account and ready for you to redeem next time you shop at Molbak’s.
Redemption: Mention that you’re a Molbak’s Rewards member at checkout, and your cashier will ask if you want to apply your $10 awards to your purchase. You can redeem multiple $10 awards at one time. To make sure you get the most from your awards, only full $10 awards can be redeemed. For example, if your transaction total is $36.00 you can apply three $10 awards toward your purchase and pay the remaining $6. (Awards have no cash value.)
Expiration of $10 awards: Every $10 award will expire 90 days from the date it’s issued. We will send you an email reminder 30 days prior to expiration so that you don’t miss out.
Expiration of Molbak’s Rewards accounts/points: Molbak’s Rewards accounts that have been inactive for 36 months will be retired, along with any Rewards points accumulated.
Exclusions: You can earn Molbak’s Rewards points on any purchase except event fees, show tickets, gift card purchases and sales tax.
Tracking: You can see how many $10 awards you’ve accumulated (and how close you are to earning your next award) by checking your Molbak’s Rewards account or asking a cashier. Your point totals are also printed on the top of your Molbak’s shopping receipts.
Please note: Rewards points are non-transferrable. Molbak’s reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Molbak’s Rewards program at any time.